Prev: Re: Map Sizes Next: Re: B5 Wars problems

B5 Wars problems

From: ngilsena@i...
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 00:37:56 +0000
Subject: B5 Wars problems

I have to say I'm somewhat unimpressed by the attitude of Agets of
Gaming towards all of us on this side of the world.  I noticed on
their web page they state that even were they to have a licence to
distribute B5Wars in Europe that wouldn't until they satisfy
US/Canadian demand first.  Perhaps I'm being a bit touchy about this
but I have to wonder if our money isn't as good as those on the other
side of the Atlantic.  Although the fact that the game seems to be
shaping up as another SFB (lots of expensive modules),	is quite
unappealing in any case.

Anyway thats my rant for tonight...
Niall Gilsenan,
Dublin Institute of Technology,
Cathal Brugha.St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: Re: Map Sizes Next: Re: B5 Wars problems