Prev: Re: Vector Rules -- engines Next: Re: Are My GenCon Pictures on a Web Site Somewhere?

Re: Vector Rules -- engines

From: Alexander Williams <thantos@a...>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 14:14:07 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Vector Rules -- engines

On Thu, 9 Oct 1997, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> another 10% if you want FTL, of course). I suppose the ultimate "fast
ship"
> would be (say) a mass-10 non-FTL boat using 90% of its capacity for
drives,
> giving it thrust-18 (!!), but only 1 mass left over for anything else
(1
> C-batt??). One hell of a space hotrod....  :)

I'll take a fleet of these bad boys against a carrier and fighter
contingent ...	Wonder how many of each you need until its a 'balanced
battle'?  Doing the playtesting to find out would be a kick.

--
[  Alexander Williams {thantos@alf.dec.com/zander@photobooks.com}  ]
[ Alexandrvs Vrai,  Prefect 8,000,000th Experimental Strike Legion ]

Prev: Re: Vector Rules -- engines Next: Re: Are My GenCon Pictures on a Web Site Somewhere?