Prev: Re: Aliens Action Fleet APC Next: Re: Aliens Action Fleet APC

RE: Aliens Action Fleet APC

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 12:23:19 +1000 (EST)
Subject: RE: Aliens Action Fleet APC

>Er, how  many of us out there really want some of these. If I could
find
>them I'd get four! Seriously it is almost worth an approach to a
company
>direct!?
>
>Owen Glover
>IT Services

Unfortunately it isn't.  I approached Galoob on email a while back when
first saw them and they said while they would love to sell to me, they
can't.	The Aliens APC's cannot be sold or re-sold outside America.
Some
sort of licencing thing.  Kinda sucks.	Ah well.

-Kelvin.....

	"Young lady, in THIS house we obey
	      the laws of Thermodynamics!"
			-Homer Simpson
	    email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Re: Aliens Action Fleet APC Next: Re: Aliens Action Fleet APC