Prev: PDS - Super Rapid Fire Guns Next: RE: PDS - Super Rapid Fire Guns

RE: FT / DS2 /SG2 - Super Rapid Fire Guns

From: "Haun, Gilles, SSG" <haung@E...>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 08:44:34 -0400
Subject: RE: FT / DS2 /SG2 - Super Rapid Fire Guns

Do you think you could send me the stats as well - I'm relatively new to
this and live in the US but I'm a big Hammer's Slammers fan and have a
mercenary unit based loosely upon them and would like to keep to the
flavor of the unit.

I'm kind of new at this guys so how about helping out a yank.  Thanks,

Gil