Prev: Re: Colony Growth (Was Re: Realistic Fleet sizes) Next: Re:realistic fleets

Re:realistic fleets

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 12:31:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:realistic fleets

Sept. 23, 1997

Dear SCI list:

Happy Fall everyone.

The below person -- Garnet -- is not a member. Garnet is a relative
of a psychiatric survivor and he is going through a rough time
involving his mother, who is an electroshock survivor.	Anyone want
to chat with him by e-mail? I've sent him info about group, etc. If
you e-mail him, tell him you're a Support Coalition.

Good news:  I got an update from Garnet and he said that as far as he
knows his mother is not NOW receiving electroshock. She's in Ohio.

If you do choose to respond, please tell the list you're doing so, so
we don't innundate him with mail. Thanks