Prev: The correct Starblazers webpage address Next: Re: Realistic Fleet sizes

Interplantery backgroud Full Thrust.

From: HRAZ71A@p... (MR DAVID E PETERS)
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 14:23:23 -0400
Subject: Interplantery backgroud Full Thrust.

     Dear List members:

     Recentely on the unofficial Full Thrust Web page there has been
a slight interest in near-future/interplantery backgrounds for Full
Thrust.  We have seen a several examples of interstellar backgrounds
on web page from TV series and 1 novel.   I have been digging through
my collection of
role-playings and have found a few backgrounds of interplantery based
settings.  High Colonies RPG
and The Jovian Chronicles.  High Colonies was a RPG done the late
1980's that focussed on the surviving space colonies after a nuclear
holocaust.  The game has a good listing of stations, corporation, and
organizations. There are even a few alien races, this game might
worth tinkering around for an interesting setting.

     The Jovian Chronicles deals with the politics in the solar
system, history,organizations,mecha and a
fair selection of space craft.

     The ideas that I am suggesting are trying to focus on a non-flt
setting.

    David Peters

Prev: The correct Starblazers webpage address Next: Re: Realistic Fleet sizes