Prev: Re: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED Next: Re: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED

RE: BIG fleets.

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 20:38:34 -0400
Subject: RE: BIG fleets.

Hmm, is this issue not unlike the difference between SG and DS? I really
imagine you would need a different set of rules to reflect teh mass
combat. Anything else is likely to end up a patch work effort not doing
the FT ruleset justice. Perhaps this is another addition to be included
in the FTIII?
Owen Glover
IT Services