Prev: Space Station Help Next: Re: Tolerance - MIME attachments in ASCII are OK?

Re: Star Blazers Fleet Battle System

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 12:16:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Blazers Fleet Battle System

On Wed, 17 Sep 1997 10:49:40 -0500 (CDT), "<Mark Andrew Siefert>"
writes:
>On Wed, 17 Sep 1997, MR DAVID E PETERS wrote:
>>
>>	 A new spaceship combat game is available from Musashi
>> Enterprises called The Star Blazers Fleet
>> Battle System for $25.00 U.S.
>>
>>	 I thought I would plug this game here.
>
>	Got my copy at Gen Con.  It's a very good game people.	I
suggest
>you pick up a copy.

Do you know if they're working through any distributers or only direct
sales at this point?

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit  Stop the Spammers cold!
   -=-

Prev: Space Station Help Next: Re: Tolerance - MIME attachments in ASCII are OK?