Prev: Re: Star Blazers Fleet Battle System Next: Re: Star Blazers Fleet Battle System

Space Station Help

From: MJMurtha@a...
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 11:51:52 -0400
Subject: Space Station Help

Hi All
I planning on running a scenario featuring a small fleet versus a
military
space station in a FT game. If anyone has a design they would not mind
sharing with me please email me as I don't want to clutter up the list.
Any
suggestions, e.g. mobile station as opposed to stationary one, would
also be
welcome. Currently I'm planning on having the station "drift" across the
game
area while it rotates.
Thanks in advance.

Mike J. Murtha
The Adventurers Club

Prev: Re: Star Blazers Fleet Battle System Next: Re: Star Blazers Fleet Battle System