Prev: Re: FMA:Stargrunt II:FASA Dr. Who Next: StarGrunts: Sniper anb character Costs

Re: StarGrunts II Squad Generation Point system [long]

From: "Phillip E. Pournelle" <pepourne@n...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 04:29:31 -0400
Subject: Re: StarGrunts II Squad Generation Point system [long]

At 09:33 AM 9/11/97 -0400, Allan Goodall wrote:
>At 04:04 PM 9/8/97, you wrote:
>>	A number of folks have asked for me to repost my squad
generation system
>>that spans Full Thrust, Dirtside II and StarGrunts.
>
>Have you posted this to rec.games.miniatures.misc? A lot of people
there
>would like to see it.

Allan,
	I'm not part of that newsgroup.  If you would like to post it,
please feel
free.  Someone else in our group is putting it on his web site.  If
there
is a way for me to post it to the newsgroup without joining it, please
tell
me how.
	Phil P.

Prev: Re: FMA:Stargrunt II:FASA Dr. Who Next: StarGrunts: Sniper anb character Costs