Prev: Re: Mounting fighters Next: Faster Than Light Travel

Re: Cover in Dirtside II

From: Alexander Williams <thantos@a...>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 21:22:27 -0400
Subject: Re: Cover in Dirtside II

On Tue, 9 Sep 1997, Rick Rutherford wrote:

> On the other hand, I don't see how a SuperHeavy Tank can get the same
> degree of protection from light woods that a Jeep can.

Hint: Park deeper in.

In order for forrested areas to show up in a 1:300-scale game, we're
talking some fairly deep and intense wooded area.  Park the tank deeper
in
than the tank and you'll be easily as covered.

--
[  Alexander Williams {thantos@alf.dec.com/zander@photobooks.com}  ]
[ Alexandrvs Vrai,  Prefect 8,000,000th Experimental Strike Legion ]

Prev: Re: Mounting fighters Next: Faster Than Light Travel