Prev: Re: A bad place for a laser hit! Next: 3D Spaceship COmbat (Was: Re: Star Maps and SPI)

Re: Full Religion.....

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 12:02:00 -0400
Subject: Re: Full Religion.....

On Tue, 9 Sep 1997, Joachim Heck - SunSoft wrote:
>   Actually Joachim apparently has something of a cult out in Turkey
> and Anatolia.

What are they called?
"The Heck-raisers?"
:)

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

--
Rick Rutherford ----- rickr@digex.net ----- The above opinions are mine.
"I've seen collisions on fire off the side of the ethernet LAN.

All these things will be lost in time, like dropped packets. Time to
die."

Prev: Re: A bad place for a laser hit! Next: 3D Spaceship COmbat (Was: Re: Star Maps and SPI)