Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Background thoughts... Next: Re: [COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC] Re: NORWEGIANS ARISE!!!!

Re: Player Listing

From: Ludo Toen <Ludo.Toen@p...>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 08:04:43 -0400
Subject: Re: Player Listing

ngilsena@indigo.ie wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone had thought about creating a player listing
> with locations to put on their website?  Something like the players
> email address general location, but not address of course, fleet
> allegiance and so on.  Would something like that be useful?  The only
> worry I could thinik of is that some spam emailer company might pick
> it up.

As long as you don't turn the addresses into mailto: links, I don't
think the spammers notice 'em. Correct me if I'm wrong!

If there is demand for it, I might consider putting such a list on my
site.

BTW, my ISP is reorganizing its servers (replacing it) so all of you who
have links to my site will have to update it at the end of the month.
I'll be reorganizing myself as well while getting on the new server.
(normally it would be http://www.ping.be/eod/ as of october 1st, untill
then replace www by ping4)

Ludo

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Background thoughts... Next: Re: [COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC] Re: NORWEGIANS ARISE!!!!