Prev: Re: Madison Nightmare (Geopolitics in Jon's Universe) Next: Re: Madison Nightmare (Was Re: Stategic Thrust)

Re: Fleet survey additional

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 07:50:48 -0400
Subject: Re: Fleet survey additional

On Fri, 5 Sep 1997, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

> OK, now what do we who mainly use non-GZG fleets do?

Feel left out?
Ignore this thread?
Whip ourselves for being heretics?
Atone our sins and order tons of GZG minis?
Post our fleets anyway?

You know, given that none of the "official" fleets (barring KV and SV)
really have unique Official(tm) ship designs or tech, I find it rather
irrelevant whether your 3 CA, 6 DD fleet is NAC or NSL or whatever.

Unless one is really composing a marketing survey of GZG minis.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: Madison Nightmare (Geopolitics in Jon's Universe) Next: Re: Madison Nightmare (Was Re: Stategic Thrust)