Prev: Re: Madison Nightmare (Geopolitics in Jon's Universe) Next: Re: Madison Nightmare (Geopolitics in Jon's Universe)

Re: savasku capital ships.

From: "Alfredo Lorente" <alfredo@b...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 07:29:31 -0400
Subject: Re: savasku capital ships.

> Has anyone seen these in the United States? Our shop in Connecticut
> hasn't seen them listed as yet, and I've only seen them on the
> United Kingdom lists.

If these are the Shadow-y looking vessels, We've got them here in
Minneapolis....

Alfredo
--------
Alfredo Lorente 		  "End This." -- Delenn
Minneapolis, MN 		Lines of Communication
alfredo@bitstream.net	      Babylon 5

Prev: Re: Madison Nightmare (Geopolitics in Jon's Universe) Next: Re: Madison Nightmare (Geopolitics in Jon's Universe)