Prev: Re: Madison Nightmare (Geopolitics in Jon's Universe) Next: Re: Madison Nightmare (Geopolitics in Jon's Universe)

Re: Allegiance

From: Chan Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 19:42:20 -0400
Subject: Re: Allegiance

ngilsena@indigo.ie wrote:

> Oh dear..I see the civil war is starting late this year. As a matter
> of interest what is the allegiance of the various people on this list
> to the various power blocks in Full thrust?  Being rather a fan of
> NSL ships I suppose thats where my allegiance lies.
> Anyone else?	And do we have any seconders for the Hibernian
> republic?  Free Guinness  to all who support it.

Definitly allied with the NAC. Just reread the background history and am
going to try to make a map of Earth's nation blocks. Please don't ask
for copies yet, I'll let the list know when done (may take a while).

Chan Faunce (somewhere in the Great Black Swamp)
--
It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of java that thoughts aquire speed,

Prev: Re: Madison Nightmare (Geopolitics in Jon's Universe) Next: Re: Madison Nightmare (Geopolitics in Jon's Universe)