Prev: Re: Gauss Weapons :was SG - New Israeli's _ Eureka Miniatures Next: Re: Stategic Thrust - Pirates, mercs, and Letters of Marque

Fleet survey additional

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 09:33:32 -0400
Subject: Fleet survey additional

Keep them comming,
 The classification code is that used by GZG catalogue orders
If you upsize your fleet then put a dot after
  ie I use a ESU frigate as a cruiser = ESU:1./0/0
If you have two NAC fleets one a NAC the other a RH(Romanov Hedge!) then
code it as follows NAC:4/2/1 & NAC(RH):4/2/1
I will then be easier to report the most popular fleet as well as player
preference superpower (you never know it might help JT to build the ones
we
want!)
Jon (T.C.)
Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	      [production tools]
					   made in
				      [prototype  times]
  'The future is now'