Prev: FT-RPG (was Re: Stategic Thrust) Next: Re: FT-RPG (was Re: Stategic Thrust)

Re: Hibernia Forever

From: david@w... (David Brewer)
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 20:07:07 -0400
Subject: Re: Hibernia Forever

In message <873305288.1014502.0@kryten.acs.bolton.ac.uk> Rob Paul
writes:
[snip]
> KR mentioning asking Himself for his "papal blessing" made me think,
how
> about the Papal States as a minor player?  Probably a core of
(crimson?) FSE
> ships, plus mercenaries from all over the place.  I'm thinking along
the
> lines of the splendidly terrible old BBC series "The Borgias"
(Remember
> Adolfo Celi ploting to make people "deh Kink of Nipples"?).

IIRC, Ogre Miniatures has photos of a Papal States "Swiss Guard"
ogre, painted in yellow and purple stripes...

One is tempted to ask if the Scottish-Irish league would be a
Catholic or Protestant league...

--
David Brewer

"It is foolishness and endless trouble to cast a stone at every dog
that barks at you." - George Silver, gentleman, c.1600

Prev: FT-RPG (was Re: Stategic Thrust) Next: Re: FT-RPG (was Re: Stategic Thrust)