Prev: Weber tech, was Re: Obscenities... Next: Re: Obscenities...

Re: What I want (really!)

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 10:11:43 -0400
Subject: Re: What I want (really!)

On Tue, 2 Sep 1997, Sprayform wrote:

> Oerjan Ohlson, you wrote:
>

> >> Am I in an even smaller minority who want 15mm stuff for SG II ?
> >
> >...no, but I have half a ton of starships and 15mm historical/fantasy
> >stuff to paint first...
> >
> Pah, only 1/2 a tonne .I've still got the 'original' space marine and
tonnes
> of RPG stuff that only got round to flash removal ! ;-)

I said "to paint first", mind. That is, before I can reasonably
justify getting into a new game. I'm _not_ going to paint all of my
current stuff - including a large box of 6mm plastics, which would
mass a ton or so if it were metal - before I do it!

<g>

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
 -Hen3ry

Prev: Weber tech, was Re: Obscenities... Next: Re: Obscenities...