Prev: Re: Changing Die Types Next: [OFFICIAL] Where we're going from here...[LONG RAMBLE!!]

Re: Changing Die Types

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 21:25:36 -0400
Subject: Re: Changing Die Types

At 10:43 AM 8/28/97 -0500, you wrote:

>P.S. I would like to thank everyone on the list for their treatment.
>I've been on some lists that; as soon as I posted anything; there was
an
>immediate reaction of "get this moron out of here!". It is proof of the
>high quality of people who play GZG games.

God, what lists were those? I'll have to avoid them. To be honest, this
is
by far the most civil group I've seen. Very few flame wars (and those
few
that MIGHT be considered such were short), good signal to noise ratio,
very
polite. I'm not sure why this is. I suppose it's because we all have a
fairly common set of interests, but we're also fairly mature
(intellectually, if not always chronologically). I've seen other groups
with
common interests break out into flame wars at a drop of a hat. I just
don't
know what it is about this group. I noticed the same thing at GenCon;
the
list members were about the same in person as they were in print.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Changing Die Types Next: [OFFICIAL] Where we're going from here...[LONG RAMBLE!!]