Prev: Re: Just a thought (a little long) Next: Re: USCMC Minis.

RE: Salvo Missile Batteries <NEW>

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 19:37:30 -0400
Subject: RE: Salvo Missile Batteries <NEW>

The salvo's seem to be a bit powerful for the mass/range being used.
Limiting the range to 12" would alleviate this somewhat (no-one would
use beam weapons with those ranges & mass).  Do you really want to be
shot with 6 die SubPacs at 40" range every turn?
Also, it would be best to stick to the standard fire arcs (P/F/S), maybe
allowing additional arcs to be purchased.

I'm presuming the *DAF fire uses antifighter values against the salvos?

(w) Brendan.Robertson @ employment.gov.au
'Neath Southern Skies
The Oceanic Union lives!