Prev: Re: Rats and Roach Minis Next: Re: Mike's Infamous Parasite Fighter Racks...

Re: Rats and Roach Minis

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 16:39:56 -0400
Subject: Re: Rats and Roach Minis

Tom Pope wrote:

> If you contact Lance and Laser, you can find out if they sell plastic
> packs of the Ratzi's.  That would be a cheap way of getting lots of
> figures, and plastic is usually easier to modify than pewter.

	I just found out about this series today.  I'm going to look
into them,
although they maybe a little more high-tech than what I have in mind.
The mutant rats in my universe wear clothing they stole from the
little-tykes section of abandoned Wal-Marts (on average they are about
four feet high).  Weapons are usually pulled off of dead humans while
more primative weapons are fasioned out of various junk (i.e. A
battle-axe for a Rat would be a broomstick with a sharpened hub cap
lashed to one end.)

	Roaches are going to be less sophisticated.  They're just six
foot long
insects that charge their prey and attempt melee combat.  A few other
versions can spit acidic goo or other such gimicks, but they are rare.
They will never get an "Oops" roll.  (In my game, if a human or non-bug
creature rolls a "1" something bad and/or silly happens.)

Later,
Mark S.

Prev: Re: Rats and Roach Minis Next: Re: Mike's Infamous Parasite Fighter Racks...