Prev: Re: GZG Online Catalogue Next: Re:Hammer's Slammer's

Re: Mounting fighters

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@b...>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 16:40:48 -0400
Subject: Re: Mounting fighters

> I'm finally getting around to dealing with the fighter minis for FT
and
> am looking for some ideas on mounting.
  >snip<
> Any other ideas?

 Here is one that I saw at GenCon used by Lew Stoneking that I want to
try.
 He took the Battletech hex bases with raised edges, drilled holes and
 mounted 3 pins in 3 front corners then mounted a fighter on each pin
head.
 In the middle of the base he drilled a hole and glued in a T-pin (any
 fabric store should have them) to use as a handle so people don't pick
 them up by the fighters.  There is enough room left over on the base to

 fit 2 smaller d6s, 1 for the number of fighters and the other for
 endurance.

 Dean
 dean.gundberg@bcbsnd.com

Prev: Re: GZG Online Catalogue Next: Re:Hammer's Slammer's