Prev: Re: GZG Online Catalogue Next: Re: GenCon: Yet another review

Re: Wet Thrust/Full Steam Playtest

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 21:06:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Wet Thrust/Full Steam Playtest

At 03:00 AM 8/20/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Here's some stuff from Conway's on pre-dreadnought armour:

Rob, that's great information. Any idea what armour was used (in
general) on
British and German ships during WWI? I'm assuming it was Harvey and
Krupp
armour respectively. I'm going to use these figures to adjust my
Russo-Japanese war stats for General Quarters.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: GZG Online Catalogue Next: Re: GenCon: Yet another review