Prev: Re: GZG Online Catalogue Next: Re: GZG Online Catalogue

Re: Starblazers game -- info needed

From: Paul Calvi <tanker@r...>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 20:53:43 -0400
Subject: Re: Starblazers game -- info needed

SB is being produced by Mushashi Ent. The rules will be released by
October
if not much sooner. A "tech" book will quickly follow. About 50
minitures
are ready to go. The scale is similar to FT but the rules are such that
one
can handle larger fleet engagements with squadrons of DD instead of
single
ships. The game is hex-based with varibale sized counters. The largest
minis are about the size of a FT CA or CL.

Paul

At 01:41 PM 8/20/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Apologies to Mike Elliott, who got this when I meant to send it to the
list.

>Let's try again:
>
>I haven't been paying much attention to the Starblazers game reports,
but
when
>Starblazers was mentyioned on another game list (Consim-L), I forwarded
the
>GenCon review to them.
>
>Big mistake <grin>, as they now want to know the company's name, when
it's
>coming out, details about the game, etc. -- in short, everything.
Since I
>wasn't really paying attention to this stuff, I can't answer their
questions.

>Can anyone send some information about this game to either the list or
me
>personally?
>
>Thanks!
>
>-- Chris Weuve   [My opinions, not my employer's.]
----
---
>mailto:caw@wizard.net (h)	    _Exordium_: the fan web page
>mailto:caw@intercon.com (w)
<http://www.wizard.net/~caw/exordium.htm>

-----
Paul J. Calvi Jr.
tanker@rahul.net

"Objective, Offense, Mass, Economy of Force, Maneuver, Unity of Command,
Security, Surprise, Simplicity"

15SEP16

Prev: Re: GZG Online Catalogue Next: Re: GZG Online Catalogue