Prev: Re: Drake's The Tank Lords (was Re: 121st Marine Reaction Co.) Next: Starblazers game -- info needed

Re: Starblazers game -- info needed

From: Kevin Pavlick <PAVLICK@x...>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 14:39:43 -0400
Subject: Re: Starblazers game -- info needed

> Big mistake <grin>, as they now want to know the company's name, when
it's
> coming out, details about the game, etc. -- in short, everything.
Since I
> wasn't really paying attention to this stuff, I can't answer their
questions.

> Can anyone send some information about this game to either the list or
me
> personally?

They have everything (ships/rules) available as we speak.  Played the
game myself at GenCon and was rather pleased.  Unfortunately I don't
have the info in front of me, BUT if you can wait till tomorrow, I'll
bring in the catalog and get the info posted first thing.  I could
also fax the catalog to you personally for you to pass on to your
friends.  Let me know either way.

Kevin

Prev: Re: Drake's The Tank Lords (was Re: 121st Marine Reaction Co.) Next: Starblazers game -- info needed