Prev: Re: new Stargrunt minis Next: Re: Starblazers game -- info needed

Re: Drake's The Tank Lords (was Re: 121st Marine Reaction Co.)

From: "Christopher Weuve" <caw@w...>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 14:36:50 -0400
Subject: Re: Drake's The Tank Lords (was Re: 121st Marine Reaction Co.)

On Aug 20, 1997 at 2:03:51 AM, Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@swob.dna.fi>
wrote:

> It's a bit irritating... "should I buy this latest compilation for the

> one story I don't yet have?"

Or, in my case, "should I buy all this stuff *in a single volume* that I

already have as shorts in five other books?"

Well, at least I now have an extra copy of _Rolling Hot_ to send to my
brother...

-- Chris Weuve	 [My opinions, not my employer's.]
------
mailto:caw@wizard.net (h)	  Sci Fi-Arizona: books and essays by
mailto:caw@intercon.com (w)	  Michael McCollum
<http://www.scifi-az.com/>

Prev: Re: new Stargrunt minis Next: Re: Starblazers game -- info needed