Prev: Re: Wet Thrust/Full Steam Playtest Next: Re: new Stargrunt minis

Re: When is a Dreadnought a Dreadnought

From: Deeply in Love with Dot <jw4@b...>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 05:54:27 -0400
Subject: Re: When is a Dreadnought a Dreadnought

At 11:19 AM 8/19/97 -0400, you wrote:
>classes?  What makes an escort carrier, or a light carrier?  What do
>the British call their small Harrier-carriers (ha) with the ramp thing
I believe they call them 'assault carriers', as their primary function
was
supposed to be to provide air and logistic support to amphibious
landings /
assaults. Although I thought we had sold them all the India in the last
few
years and were in the process of building some replacements..

			 TTFN
					Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: Re: Wet Thrust/Full Steam Playtest Next: Re: new Stargrunt minis