Prev: Re: When is a Dreadnought a Dreadnought Next: Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!]

RE: SGII Close Combat

From: Alexander Williams <WilliamAlex@m...>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 14:17:28 -0400
Subject: RE: SGII Close Combat

I have been letting figures with a close combat firearm and close combat
edged weapon have 2 die type shifts.  Is this correct? Should a figure
only get 1 die type shift no matter how many close combat weapons that
he
sports?

Can a figure have more than 2 close combat die shifts?

Myself, I limit things to only one die-shift due to possession of
close-combat weapons.  This is under the recognition that the SG system
is already extremely grainy; a two-shift jump is an *incredible* bonus
in power.

--
Alexander Williams (thantos@alf.dec.com / WilliamAlex@mail.alf.dec.com /

zander@photobooks.com)
"If not me, who?  If not now, when?  If not this, what?"

Prev: Re: When is a Dreadnought a Dreadnought Next: Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!]