Prev: OFF: Vector Movement System/Babylon 5 Wars Update Next: Re: Dirtside Lite redux

When is a Dreadnought a Dreadnought

From: Groucho <paulf@d...>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 17:17:25 -0400
Subject: When is a Dreadnought a Dreadnought

To all and sundry,

Just something to throw around, but I was wondering in relation to
mass and ship class but what makes a ship a Dreadnought i.e. any
Capital ship can be a Dreadnought, or must it start at a certain mass,
and what makes a Carrier (other than just having lots of fighter bays)
I know it sounds like a strange question but I just needed some outside
input to clear up my mind.

tks

Paul Frigo
Paulf@defcen.gov.au
Canberra
Australia

Prev: OFF: Vector Movement System/Babylon 5 Wars Update Next: Re: Dirtside Lite redux