Prev: Re: Is there an official DS2 or SG2 site? Next: RE: **E-Mail Warning** Its another HOAX

**E-Mail Warning**

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 04:59:03 -0400
Subject: **E-Mail Warning**

On the company net warnings have been issued regarding a nasty e-mail
virus.

_DO NOT OPEN_ any e-mail you recieve that has the subject of "greetings
from
your pen pal" or similar.

The virus will send its-self to all members of your e-mail address book
and
then WIPE your HD...

Since a news group is more prone to this attack, and we are very
international in our subbers, I,m posting this 'off topic'. Especially
as
I've also recieved microsofts wake up call!!

Jon (absolutely barking)I'm sure you know more about it than me and have
matters in hand.

Take care and type with a glove on ! (safe thrusting..	;-)

Jon (T.C.)
Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	      [production tools]
					   made in
				      [prototype  times]
  'The future is now'

Prev: Re: Is there an official DS2 or SG2 site? Next: RE: **E-Mail Warning** Its another HOAX