Prev: Autogenerated Ship SSD's(was Application Implementation Holy Wars) Next: **E-Mail Warning**

Re: Is there an official DS2 or SG2 site?

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 04:48:18 -0400
Subject: Re: Is there an official DS2 or SG2 site?

At 19:41 15/08/97 -0700,Will. K. Char wrote:
>Where can I find an official, nearly-official, or unofficially-official
>Dirtside 2 or Stargrunt 2 web site?  Or, if you happen to think that
>your personal web site is the best, then I'd like to know that as well.

Right here, Right now !

Groan...  :~P

Sorry I couldn't resist it (uk subbers are welcome to send *FLAMERS* to
"Nethandertal Inc."!!! To the rest a prize is offered to work it
out,Don't
try to hard as it will be the fan clubs e-mail!)

Jon (T.C.)
Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	      [production tools]
					   made in
				      [prototype  times]
  'The future is now'

Prev: Autogenerated Ship SSD's(was Application Implementation Holy Wars) Next: **E-Mail Warning**