Prev: Re: DS Universe question Next: Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!]

Full Thrust FAQ

From: trapper <trapper@n...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 20:56:12 -0400
Subject: Full Thrust FAQ

   Does anyone know where the Full Thrust FAQ has been lurking these
days?
It used to be on Mark Siefert's page,but it doesn't look like it's there
anymore.
   Also,I'm planning to start collecting the FSE miniatures (the Star
Trek
micromachines are OK,but kinda flimsy),and some painting tips would be
appreciated (which is why I'm looking for the FAQ). The main question I
have
is how to bring out the panel designs,like the NAC ship on the cover of
the
More Thrust supplement. There's got to be an easier way than tracing
each
line with an extremely small brush! :) Some sort of ink wash or
something?
   What kind of primer do most of you use,white/light grey or black?
Brush
sizes?
   Sorry to ask such basic questions (the FAQ could probably help,but it
doesn't look as though it's online). There's plenty of info for figure
painting on the net,but not much in the way of space ship painting
directions.

trapper

Prev: Re: DS Universe question Next: Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!]