Prev: Eldar in DSII Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salvo Missiles etc.

Re: Oceanic Union Page Updated.

From: "Steve Pugh" <mafb90@p...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 11:02:40 -0400
Subject: Re: Oceanic Union Page Updated.

> With the sucess of the OU range, Eureka's next range will (I
> understand) be the New Israelis, with the prototype already
> approved by Jon Tuffley and more to follow soon.

Will the New Israel range be designed to tie in with Brigade Models'
SFSFW range? I guess it doesn't matter much as they haven't done any
infantry yet.

For those who don't know Brigade Models make a range of starships and
1/300 scale vehicles that are only available to memebers of the
SFSFW. The models are all either Star Wars derived (eg: "fighter with
hexagonal solar panels") or part of a range of the Semitic Federation
of Space Faring Worlds (SFSFW) which if you ignore the dodgy attempt
to tie the range and the society's names together are actually the
New Israeli's from the GZG background.

	Steve

--
Stephen Richard Pugh	 http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16

 I never answer letters and you don't like my tie."  - The Doctor

Prev: Eldar in DSII Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salvo Missiles etc.