Prev: Re: Dirtside Lite redux Next: Re: Oceanic Union Page Updated.

Eldar in DSII

From: "Steve Pugh" <mafb90@p...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 11:02:40 -0400
Subject: Eldar in DSII

Allan Goodall wrote:

> Have a go at it, though. I'm particularly interested in seeing Eldar
> stats.

Eldar: as they are the most technologically advanced race in the
40,000 universe I give them enhanced or superior firecons, lots of
ECM and stealth. I don't give them any PDS as there's none on the
model and as they have good ECM to protect them.

Falcon (old model)
Heavy MICV.
Size 4. FGP power. Grav Movement. Armour 3A.
Stealth 1. Enhanced ECM. Enhanced FireCon.
Transport for ten infantry. (I count each troop as 1 capacity as in
SGII rather than each stand as 4 capacity)
Hel/4 in fixed mount.
Free APSW.
(2 spare capacity)

Tempest (is there a new model out? If so this is for the old one.)
Super Heavy Battletank.
Size 5. FGP power. Grav movement. Armour 5A.
Stealth 1. Superior ECM. Superior FireCon. Backup systems.
2xHel/4 in turret.
MDC/1 in cupola.
APFC (the hull mounted shuriken catapults).
Free APSW.
(1 spare capacity)

I lost interest in the GW universe at about the time the other Eldar
vehicles came out and so don't really know enough about them to do
any stats.

Infantry.
Using Steve Gibon's alternative system.
Aspect warriors:
Dire Avengers
Move: 2(foot) Hits to Kill:4 Firepower:2 Range:8
Swooping Hawks
Move: 2(foot) 12(fly) Hits to Kill:3 Firepower:2 Range:8
Fire Dragons
Move: 2(foot) Hits to Kill:4 Firepower:3 Range:6
Howling Banshees
Move: 2(foot) Hits to Kill:4 Firepower:3(4 in close combat) Range:2
Striking Scorpians
As Howling Banshees
Dark Reapers (or whatever they were called)
Move 2(foot) Hits to Kill:5 Firepower:3 Range:12

Guardians
Move: 2(foot) Hits to Kill:3 Firepower:2 Range:8
APSW and GMS/L teams also available.

Harlequins
Move: 4(foot) Hits to Kill:3 Firepower:3(4 in close combat) Range:4

Scouts
Move: 4(foot) Hits to Kill:3 Firepower:2 Range:8

Only Fire Dragons, Dark Reapers and Guardians may fire as if they had
IAVRs.

If you use points values you'll have to work 'em out yourself.

	Cheers,
		Steve

--
Stephen Richard Pugh
http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16/

Prev: Re: Dirtside Lite redux Next: Re: Oceanic Union Page Updated.