Prev: RE: Berets and other head varients. Next: Re: Painting Advice

RE: Berets and other head varients.

From: Deeply In Love With Dot <jw4@b...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 04:43:10 -0400
Subject: RE: Berets and other head varients.

It strikes me that, In the GZG official universe at least, the 'Elite'
troops are the power armour blokes, where all this stuff is built into
the
suit. I have some NAC marines and half of them have those big 'fighter
pilot' helmets. The rest are bare headed or wear berets. The officer in
beret has a throat mike setup and what look like a pair of Raybans..
Just
because in 1997 IR goggles / binocs / tactical displays are big & bulky
doesn't mean in (say) 10 years you won't have a system that can project
all
the necessary information onto a standard pair of spectacles...

			TTFN
				Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: RE: Berets and other head varients. Next: Re: Painting Advice