Prev: Re: Scratchbuilt Fleets Next: Re: Scratchbuilt Fleets

Re: Variations for the young

From: Rodrick Campbell <rcampbell@u...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 19:58:40 -0400
Subject: Re: Variations for the young

"  Pre-writting orders doesn't work. Measuring stuff
	is not so clean so I've been using hex grids ( I know
	everyone here hates that for miniatures, but it is
	'simple'!)."

Adrian,

	My brother and I playtested FT with his wife who has no clue
when
it comes to wagames. We wrote our moves and then let her tell us what
she
wanted to move. That could also work with younger kids. Ended up she
destroyed us both in a three way free for all.

						Rodrick

Prev: Re: Scratchbuilt Fleets Next: Re: Scratchbuilt Fleets