Prev: Re: The Evil Empire revised. Next: Re: Scratchbuilt Fleets

Re: Dirtside Lite redux

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1@i...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 18:52:15 -0400
Subject: Re: Dirtside Lite redux

Hi!

> I to have done some Epic conversions to DSII and I took the previous
tact
> and made the landraider a big, slow AFV with no troop carring ability.
> think I gave it 2 linked HEL-4, APWS, and reactive armor.

It seems that many people have more or less envisioned this vehicle in
the same manner as I did. I always believed this vehicle represents a
main battle tank not a transport. I will however post the spartan land
raider variant which is a troop carrier.

> Try to take a look at Steve Gibson's extended infantry rules for DSII.
> This includes pricing infantry based on armor, mobility, etc.  It
suits
> Epic infantry conversions quite well.  (it even includes Terminator
armor,
> teleportation, etc.)

I have seen this post and have developed my own ideas with it as a base.

Well I'll begin typing it up!

Peter

Prev: Re: The Evil Empire revised. Next: Re: Scratchbuilt Fleets