Prev: A few new rules and things... Next: RE: Berets and other head varients.

FT variations for Young People

From: Adrian Bruce <adrian@i...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 15:59:29 -0400
Subject: FT variations for Young People

Hi all,

I've been playing with FT, DSII , Ogre and other stuff, but only have my
11 year
old son to play with.  Pre-writting orders doesn't work. Measuring stuff
is not
so clean so I've been using hex grids ( I know everyone here hates that
for
miniatures, but it is 'simple'!).

Any one have 'young people' house rules that really work????

My son beats me with what we are doing, but it isn't that much fun for
me...

--
	Adrian Bruce   adrian@inetc.roland.co.jp
	    SF2D&I http://www.inetc.roland.co.jp/~adrian/

Prev: A few new rules and things... Next: RE: Berets and other head varients.