Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salvo Missiles etc. Next: Cleaning Paint & Epoxy Off Miniatures

Conversions

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 02:39:47 -0400
Subject: Conversions

On Tue, 12 Aug 1997, Allan Goodall wrote:

> Land Raider model with less firepower but more cargo capacity. I also
> created a couple of other vehicles (a HQ vehicle and a counter battery
radar
> vehicle) based on the Rhino chassis. Some people liked this idea, but
others
> detested it. It depends on whether you want the resulting fusion to be
"true
> to DS2" or "true to GW".

I have a wide selection of figures, so my personal conversion preference
has always been WYSIWYG -- make up stats that match the actual figure
close enough.

GW figures are a bit problematic for a number of reasons:

- Some of them are just too crazy, e.g. some of the Ork stuff.
- Many have fixed weapons, unorthodox weapon mounts or simply
too many weapons, which result in infeasible or bad designs.
- They are a bit one the large side.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salvo Missiles etc. Next: Cleaning Paint & Epoxy Off Miniatures