Prev: bases for scratch built ships Next: Test

Replies to lots of stuff.....

From: Peggy & Jeff Shoffner <pshoffner@e...>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 02:02:57 -0400
Subject: Replies to lots of stuff.....

> Think of the possible variants that could be added to all ranges
> by producing extra head sprues. Berets as mentioned. Lots of
> different soft hats and caps as mentioned above. Heads with macho
> bandanas. Bandaged heads. Different hairsyles, flattops,.....

Then of course you'd have the headless
aliens/undead/androids/whatever....
Hmmm, think there'd be a LOT of them running around in people's fig
stash...

RE:  Bow tacks costing less than earring posts.  Are you sure?	I bought

about fifty for a buck.

Cheap FX for FT....  man, and to think I was going to suggest that you
get a
piece of paper, write "Jump Point" on it, and use that.  Oh well, those
were
a lot of good ideas.  Especially drilling a hole in the table....  As
for
exotic plant life,  Check out a arts and crafts store that sell "fake
plants"
and whatnot; you can find some really ugly things out there if you look
real
hard.  Also, pipe cleaners come in some god-awful colors.  Check Kmart's

"aquarium" section (^_^); I'm sure they'd have some cheapy plant
thingies.

Question:  I sent out a post about a "hyperspace" missile a while back;
so
nothing either for or against it.  Did you people see it, or was it such
bad idea, that no one bothered to post?

Jeff Shoffner

Prev: bases for scratch built ships Next: Test