Prev: Re: DSII: Arty Direct Fire Next: Kra'Vak Mini Question

Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number One.....

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 16:24:42 -0400
Subject: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number One.....

On Thu, 24 Jul 1997, Peggy & Jeff Shoffner wrote:

> setup will spin on the heading base. (Obviously, the heading base
should
> always be positioned relative to the table's "12 O'clock" position, or
else
> it'd be pointless.

I beg to differ. There is no real reason why ships should follow
absolute
courses relative to the table.

And quite frankly, unless you are using a gridded table, I can't see how

you manage to maintain it without at least a +-5 deg error margin.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: DSII: Arty Direct Fire Next: Kra'Vak Mini Question