Prev: Re: Ship Prefix's Next: Re: Fighter movement

Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 18:26:20 -0400
Subject: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....

When I fix FT (or other) ships to stands for displays or demos, my usual
procedure is to drill and/or fill the hole to suit the stand post as
required, then sit the ship upside down - stuck into a blob of blutack
or
plasticene if necessary to keep it level - and stick just the POST of
the
stand to the ship; using either the plastic (UK) or metal (US) posts, it
is
much easier to keep the post vertical until the glue dries (usually
gel-type superglue) than if you try to "balance" the model on top of the
post while gluing. When the post is firmly stuck to the miniature, THEN
push or glue the post gently into the stand base.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Ship Prefix's Next: Re: Fighter movement