Prev: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two..... Next: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....

Re: Ship Prefix's

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 18:26:16 -0400
Subject: Re: Ship Prefix's

>To Jon and all the rest
>
>After reading mike's story I started wondering about the
>ship prefixes and what ideas other people have for the
>other factions.
>
>We already know that NAC ships have the ship prefix CNS.
>I am after other ideas for the others groups E.G. ESU, FSE,
>and the omnipresent NSL?

I've always reckoned the NSL use something like KRS, for
Kriegsraumschiffe,
literally "Space Warship", but probably some native German speakers on
the
list will be able to either correct my schoolboy German or suggest
something better.
For the FSE, ESU etc, all suggestions welcome!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two..... Next: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....