Prev: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two..... Next: Chan's ship counters...

Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....

From: Kevin Walker <sage@m...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 13:53:28 -0400
Subject: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....

>Jeff S. gave a tip he called Number One.  Here's something
>I thought of, though I haven't actually used it yet.  I'll
>call it Number Two.  (Jeff, if you were planning on making a
>series, we'll call mine Tip B and you can take up Number 2. :)

<snipped some of the dialog>

>But now that I'm aware of the more obvious concept of drilling
>another smaller hole, I may not need to do that.  :-)

Another option is to fill the old hole with putty, then drill, using a
pin
vise, out a new hole in the hardened fill at the proper width of the
mounting pole/wire.

Kevin Walker			 Mac Developer / Software Engineer
sage@millcomm.com
Rochester  MN  USA
PGP Fingerprint: 91D6 67EB 8899 C039 7B96  60E9 AFEA 45F4 4E98 D834

Prev: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two..... Next: Chan's ship counters...