Prev: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two..... Next: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....

Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 12:22:27 -0400
Subject: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....

> This is probably the aspect I least like about assembling minis.  If
you
> mess it up, your ship can look strange mounted at an angle.  One idea
I had,
> but haven't tried it yet, is use a mini-clip flexible holder.

    That is what I have used.  It can be a bit tricky though to get good
pressure between the parts while the glue is drying.  The nice thing is
that you can leave it overnight to allow enough drying time.

> Another source would be the local Radio Shack or
> electronics store which might carry something like this for working on
> circuit boards.

    That is where I got mine.  While your there buy some shrink tubing
and
use the tubing around the jaws of the clips so that they are less likely
make marks on the minis.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two..... Next: Re: Mini Figs Tip; Number Two.....