Prev: Re: Reviresco Ships? Next: Jon: DSII: Local Air Defense

RE: DSII: Firer Down Chit for Infantry Question

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 10:09:56 -0400
Subject: RE: DSII: Firer Down Chit for Infantry Question

>>On the table for chit validity doesn't it state that ALL special chits
are
>>invalid when drawn against infantry ?  My take on that was that even
'Firer
>>down' chits were invalid.

>>...Invalid when drawn AGAINST Infantry...
>Special chits are valid when the infantry DRAWS them, Including _Firer
>Down_.  This mostly represents the chance of malfunctions & dud rounds,
>otherwise infantry would be the most efficient GMS/assault troops in
the
>game for minimum points. (No dud shots? bring on the swarm!)

Furthur to this,

Ok so I understood that even when adverse chits were drawn by the
infantry
(i.e. goes against them) the chits were invalid, or have I just
completely
confused this ?

Stuart.

Stuart Murray
Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461
Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: Reviresco Ships? Next: Jon: DSII: Local Air Defense