Prev: Re: Minis Update Next: RE: DSII: Firer Down Chit for Infantry Question

Re: Reviresco Ships?

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 09:18:56 -0400
Subject: Re: Reviresco Ships?

Tom Granvold wrote:
>    You can request a catalog from the address below.	They don't have
>pictures though just drawings of most of the ships.  As someone else
>mentioned these ships are from a differant era where spaceships were
>suspose to be smooth skinned.	Also most of them have wings implying
>that they can fly through an atmosphere so they need to be smooth
>like airplanes.  I don't intend to use them since I feel that most
>spaceships should not be able to enter the atmosphere.

They would make good additions simply due to the fact that they are very
cheap, like $1.50 - $2.00 a ship!  As Tom stated they look atmosphere
capable, so they could work well as planetary defense ships or landers,
etc.
I plan to get some to add to my collection.  I think they would fit in
well
with the old Star Frontiers ships which had similar designs.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: Minis Update Next: RE: DSII: Firer Down Chit for Infantry Question