Prev: Re: DSII: Firer Down Chit for Infantry Question Next: Re: OFF-TOPIC mini review B5 Wars

Re: Counters that I use

From: "Magic 8-Ball this, Magic 8-Ball that .. answer your own damn questions!" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 15:10:13 -0400
Subject: Re: Counters that I use

>I have been using counters for FT ships that I made myself. They are
rather
>generic silhouettes of ships on 3 different sized circles (1",1.5", and
2")
>with hour marks and arc lines (look like FT ship bases). They are in
PCX
>files. I just cut and paste to fill up a page of the ship sizes I need
and
>then add text for ship type and ID numbers and flood fill the ship
either red
>or blue.
>
>If I post them to the list as attachments, will they download to
anybody who
>wants them? If not, e-mail directly and I'll send as zip file.

Your best bet in this would be to see if Mark S can host 'em on the
Unofficial
FT page (assuming he has any room left ;)  or set up a website (if
possible;
I know a lot of people don't have this capability) and host them there
with
Mark putting a link in from the Unofficial FT page. Sending attachments
to the
list would be a Bad Thing(tm). And cause lots of people to yell at you.
The
Narn Bat Squad might put you on their list, too.  ;-)

Mk
---
If the conquest of a great peak brings moments of exultation and bliss,
which in the monotonous, materialistic existence of modern times nothing
else can approach, it also presents great dangers.  It is not the goal
of
*grand alpinisme* to face peril, but it is one of the tests one must
undergo to deserve the joy of rising for an instant above the state of
crawling grubs.
				       -Lionel Terray, 1965

Prev: Re: DSII: Firer Down Chit for Infantry Question Next: Re: OFF-TOPIC mini review B5 Wars