Prev: RE: FT: Missiles and Gas Tanks Next: Re: Offer than off, was Re: even more off topic, Kryomek

Re: Offer than off, was Re: even more off topic, Kryomek

From: Absolutely Barking Stars <JW4@b...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 05:08:31 -0400
Subject: Re: Offer than off, was Re: even more off topic, Kryomek

At 10:32 AM 7/22/97 +0200, you wrote:
>On Mon, 21 Jul 1997, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>
>> AFAIK this is the situation:
>
>> Fantasy Forge folded ... Then the two Johns (Robertson and
>> Grant) who were FF started up again as Grendel ... and soon after
this
>> Grendel went toes-up (anyone notice a pattern here??). ...
>> John Robertson from FF/Grendel is now working for Heartbreaker in the

>> UK ...
>Uh-oh. So when will Heartbreaker break, then? <worried grin>
>Oerjan Ohlson
Don't even THINK it. I just bought a load of stuff for Warzone so I can
do
without them going belly up.

Speaking of WZ. it's an interesting alternative to y'know, THEIR games.
It's very 40K in feel but about 3 times faster and easier to play. They
are
doing a fantasy version too. Plus the figures are MUCH cheaper; squad of
Dire Avengers - 10 quid  squad of Imperial Trenchers - 3.95. It's not in
the realistic game bracket where Stargrunt is, very much in the Science
fantasy. But I'd buy it over the Evil Empire(TM acknowledged) stuff
anyday...

			TTFN
				Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: RE: FT: Missiles and Gas Tanks Next: Re: Offer than off, was Re: even more off topic, Kryomek